What is eTwinning?
eTwinning is a free online platform connecting more than 1 million teachers across Europe. It supports primary and post-primary schools to find partners and work on joint projects in any curricular area, using Information and Communication Technology.
eTwinning is funded by the European Union and administered in participating countries by a National Support Organisation (NSO). Léargas is the National Support Organisation for eTwinning in Ireland.
Benefits of eTwinning
By becoming a member of eTwinning, you unlock a world of benefits:
Intercultural Exchange: Enable your students to directly link with their peers, fostering a deeper understanding of European cultures and languages.
Connectivity: Seamlessly connect and build relationships with schools across Europe.
Development: Enhance your students’ digital literacy and ICT skills in a secure and supportive environment.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Follow these simple steps to join our vibrant community:
- Create a profile on the European School Education Platform. Add your organization’s information or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can assist you in adding it to your profile.
- .Once you’ve registered, this will be sent to us for verification. We will confirm your registration which will grant you access to eTwinning.
- Log in to the platform to browse a wide range of projects and connect with potential partners.
- Register your project’s details on eTwinning Live, our interactive platform for project management.
- Use the Twinspace to collaborate with your partner(s), develop project plans, and engage in project activities
Feeling inspired? Explore our collection of eTwinning project kits, designed to assist you in developing your own projects. These kits provide valuable resources and guidance, ensuring that you have all the tools you need to create impactful and engaging projects in the classroom.