SALTO Awards 2022 Nominations Call is now open!
19 September 2022
The SALTO Awards 2022 Nomination form is open until 30 September!
It is time to start nominating inspirational and quality projects for the SALTO Awards 2022! Let’s recognise the great work being done and inspire young people, decision makers and applicants of Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps to have an even greater impact!
Quick facts about the SALTO Awards 2022:
- 5 nomination categories (Digital Transformation, Inclusion & Diversity, Media & Information Literacy, Solidarity & Volunteering & Youth Participation)
- €700 prize money for category winners
- Open to projects from Erasmus+ and/or European Solidarity Corps Programme countries and partner countries (Regions 1-4)
- Open to projects funded by Erasmus+, European Solidarity Corps or any other programme/source
SALTO are look for projects that:
- are initiated and/or led by young people or that have young people involved in planning and implementing of activities in a substantial way
- stimulate youth engagement
- are related to the field of youth work
- are inclusive and enable digital transformation & participation
- promote solidarity and sustainability
- 700€ prize money for the winners in each category
- A place for the winner project in SALTO’s Flagship Projects Collection
- Project feature in the promotion of SALTO Awards winners on SALTO communication channels
Nominate a project if you are:
- A project member/participant
- A public body (e.g local municipality, youth centre, school, etc) and decision maker who has implemented, funded or facilitated projects
- An organisation, movement and/or groups who have led projects
- Learn more on the SALTO Awards website
- Celebrate work well done and apply by completing the nomination form!
- Share this opportunity with the SALTO Awards flyer
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Aleksandra Mangus in SALTO who is coordinating the Awards.