Join us on Tuesday 16 November from 10:00 for the annual Léargas Forum. Moderated by Euronews Journalist Méabh McMahon, we have a busy morning planned including:
- Message from our Executive Director, Lorraine Gilligan
- An inspiring video showcase of succesful Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps projects
- A moderated discussion about how to get the most from European programmes
- Optional workshop on Wellbeing: How to Look After Your Mental Health in Challenging Times, with Aisling Brennan of True Self True Art
- Optional workshop on programme impact: Tracing the Experience of European Work Programmes on Vocational Learners from Ireland, with Charis Hughes of Léargas
New programmes bring new opportunities so join us to learn more. Register now to reserve your place.