A Guide to Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps Organisation ID documents
This page will provide you with advice on the steps to follow when completing your Organisation ID (OID). Your OID is an essential element in the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps application process. It is imperative that your OID is accompanied by supporting documents too.
We strongly advise that you submit all supporting documents immediately after you obtain your OID or as soon as possible thereafter. These documents are essential in order for Léargas to validate your OID for participation in Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps projects.
Uploading Documents to your Organisation ID Registration
Log in to the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps Platform
Log in to the Platform using your organisation’s login and password at: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/erasmus-esc/index/.
Upload Documents via ‘My Organisation’
- Click on ‘My Organisation’
- Click on the ‘Details’ icon to modify
- Click on the ‘Documents’ section
- Click on ‘Add document’
- Select a file to upload
- Click on the ‘Update My Organisation’ button
What to do if you encounter issues
If you cannot see the Details button you are not using the original email address that was used to register for the OID. Check with your organisation to obtain the correct email address and password.
If the original person who set up the OID (self-registrant) leaves the organisation without passing on the OID login email and password, the access to update the OID is lost. If however you have the original email address but do not have the password
you can request a password reset. To reset your password, contact the technical support team at: EC-SEDIA-SUPPORT@EC.EUROPA.EU
Essential documents that need to be uploaded when setting up your Organisation ID
Depending on your organisation you will need to upload the following:
- Public Law Body Legal Entity Form (for Public entities) or
- Private Company Legal Entity Form (for Private entities) or
- Natural Person Legal Entity Form (for informal groups of young people in the Youth field or European Solidarity Corps; Key Actions 151, 152, 153, 154, ESC only)
Please ensure that this is signed by the legal representative of the organisation. If you know the place/date of registration of your school, you can include this here, but otherwise the school roll number will suffice.
- Financial Identification Form
Please ensure that this is signed by the relevant account holder. If this form is not signed and stamped by the bank, you must also upload a recent bank statement showing full bank details of your organisation.
- For Public Bodies: Legal correspondence proving status as a legal entity e.g. an official letter from the Department of Education and Skills to the school stating school roll number, name and address
- For Private Companies: Registration as a company with the CRO. Memorandum, and articles of constitution/certificate of incorporation
- For Informal groups of young people in the youth field (Key Actions 151,152,153,154,ESC only): Group leader’s Passport or legal form of identification for individuals, constitution/responsibilities of the group and list of group members
If you are still encountering difficulty uploading documents to your Organisation ID registration, please contact the Finance and Operations team