Congratulations to the 2019 European Language Label winners!
- Professional Developsent Service for Teachers with the project Foireann na Gaeilge
- Balbriggan Educate Together National School with the project Celebrating Linguistic Diversity: European Day of Languages
- Experience Japan with the project 10th Anniversary of Experience Japan: Supporting Japanese learning through Beyond the Classroom Engagement
- Noreen Breen with Gaeilg’Aip incorporating Labhair Gaeilge Liom
- Manor House School, Raheny, Dublin with CLIL en français
- Meánscoil San Nioclás, An Rinn, Co Phort Láirge with the project Seanchas Ár Muintire/Oral History: Our Community
- Club na Maidineacha Caife with the Club na Maidineacha Caife Project
- Salesian Secondary College, Pallaskenry, Co. Limerick with the project The Power of Reading/El Poder de la Lectura
- Comeragh College, Carrick-on-Suir, Co. Tipperary with the project eclusion – An exploration of eTwinning and Virtual Reality in the Modern Foreign Language classroom
Get a flavour of each of the projects in this short video profiling the European Language Label winners for 2019.
Previous years’ winners: