All IAESTE processes are conducted on the IAESTE Exchange Platform at www.iaeste.net, including student registration, selection, and submission of documents to the employer.
You can download a step by step guide to the IAESTE exchange process here.
- Visit iaeste.net and click ‘Register With Us’.
- Select ‘Are you a student?’ and you’ll get to the Registration Page.
- Select ‘Ireland’ as the country you study in.
- Submit your information and your username and temporary password will be emailed to you.
- Log in to iaeste.net again and set up your new password.
- Click on your name to access your profile. Complete the required fields and upload your supporting documentation as prompted.
- Pay the €30 registration fee using the PayPal link below.
- Once you have saved your profile and paid the fee, we’ll review your details and verify your registration. We may contact you if we need any more information.
- After you have been verified, you will be able to see all the traineeship offers whenever you log in.