New for 2018! School Exchange Partnerships
Fri, Feb 2nd, 2018
Erasmus+ School to School Partnerships have changed to ‘School Exchange Partnerships’ for 2018. If your school wants to expand its international outlook, improve language learning through real life experience, visit eTwinning partners or start a new partnership with a European school, it’s now even easier to arrange exchanges of pupils and staff, through a streamlined application process.
Here are some details:
- Eligible schools can send groups of pupils on short-term exchanges, accompanied by staff, lasting from three days to two months excluding travel days. This is instead of the minimum five day period offered before. For long-lasting partnerships and bigger life experiences, schools can also offer long-term exchanges of between two months and a year for pupils over age 14.
- Schools can send staff on short-term joint training events of three days to two months, excluding travel days, and long-term teaching or training assignments of between two months and one year.
- Partnerships must involve a minimum of two and a maximum of six schools, from at least two programme countries.
- Funding is limited to €16,500 per school per year of the project.
- Projects will last between 12 and 24 months, except projects organising long-term exchanges of pupils, which may last up to three years.
- Projects should start between 01 September and 31 December 2018.
- There is a new code for School Exchange Partnerships: KA 229.
- The application form is now available. It is an ONLINE form so you will need an EU Login account to open it.
We will hold an application workshop for School Exchange Partnerships in Dublin on 24 February. Contact Petar Dukic to register.
For more details please check the Erasmus+ Programme Guide.