Mon, Feb 3rd, 2020
The deadline for submitting Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps applications is now 11.00am Irish time on 11 February 2020. This one-week extension is due to technical issues with the forms at European level.
This new deadline applies to the following actions of Erasmus+ and the European Solidarity Corps:
• School Education Staff Mobility (KA101)
• VET Learner and Staff Mobility (KA102)
• Adult Education Staff Mobility (KA104)
• Youth Mobility (KA105)
• VET Learner and Staff Mobility with VET Mobility Charter (KA116)
• Strategic Partnerships for Youth (KA205)
• Youth Dialogue Projects (KA347)
European Solidarity Corps:
• Volunteering Projects (ESC11)
• Traineeships and Jobs (ESC21)
• Solidarity Projects (ESC31)
If you have queries, our team is here to help and we thank you for your patience!