Tue, Oct 1st, 2019
Due to technical issues with the forms at European level, the Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps deadlines have been extended to allow you enough time to submit your application. The deadline is now 11.00am Irish time on 08 October 2019.
This new deadline applies to the following actions:
• Youth mobility (KA105)
• Strategic Partnerships for youth (KA205)
• Youth Dialogue Projects (KA347)
• Volunteering Projects (ESC11)
• Traineeships and Jobs (ESC21)
• Solidarity Projects (ESC31) NA additional round
• School education staff mobility (KA101)
• VET learner and staff mobility (KA102)
• Adult education staff mobility (KA104)
• VET learner and staff mobility with VET mobility charter (KA116)
We are here to support you every step of the way and thank you for your patience!