About this event
This live Application Webinar is for anyone planning a Youth Mobility project:
The next Erasmus+ deadline is 23 February 2022.
This event will only cover opportunities available within the youth field which prioritises non-formal and informal learning experiences. It is suitable for:
- youth workers
- youth leaders
- project managers
To benefit from this session you need to have a project idea with potential partners and be at the stage of developing your funding application.
What We Will Cover:
- Understanding the structure of Erasmus+ Youth under the new Erasmus+ programme 2021-2027
- Completing the KA1 Youth Mobility Application Form and associated documents
- KA1 Youth Award Criteria used for assessing applications
- Questions and clarifications.
Please note this event is not a general introduction to Erasmus+. To get the most from the webinar, participants should have:
- A real project application in mind
- Your EU Login details