This Application webinar is for organisations preparing applications for the 19 October 2021 Erasmus+ Accreditation Call in the fields of Vocational Education, Adult Education and School Education.
What we will cover on the day:
- Introduce the Erasmus Accreditation Model and its strategic benefits
- Facilitate development of an Erasmus Plan for Accreditation
- Introduce the application form and award criteria
- Answer questions and point to next steps.
Please note this workshop is not a general introduction to Erasmus+. To get the most from the workshop, participants should have:
- Mobility project ideas in mind
- Your organisation ID (ex Participant Identification Code PIC)
- Your EU Login details and a laptop if available
All relevant materials will be sent to participants a week before the workshop.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email Tomás at email@example.com.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends?
If this is the case please email Tomás indicating who will be taking your place.
How will I join the meeting?
Following registration, you will receive an email invitation containing a link to join the online meeting through Zoom. Details of how to join will be sent prior to the event.