About This Event
Looking for help developing your Small-Scale Partnerships project idea? This workshop is aimed at organisations who would like to submit a funding application under Erasmus+ KA2 Small-Scale Partnerships but would like some help in developing their project idea and designing their project. It is relevant to organisations in the fields of:
- School Education,
- Vocational Education and Training,
- Adult Education
- and Youth
The main approach on the day will be:
- Key features of a Small-Scale Partnerships project
- Overview of the steps involved in designing a project
- Working individually and in groups on your project design
- Support and input from National Agency staff
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.