13 October, 2021 | 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Online | Zoom (link will be sent in advance of the session)
This Erasmus+ KA2 Application Clinic is for those wishing to apply for funding for Small-Scale projects in the fields of:
- Vocational Education and Training,
- Adult Education,
- School Education,
This event is targeted at those preparing applications for Small-Scale Partnerships under the 03 November 2021 deadline.
Applicants should have their project idea developed at this stage and partnerships in place. Please note this is not a general introduction to Erasmus+.
The workshop will focus on KA2 Small-Scale Strategic Partnerships. It will brief potential applicants on aspects of preparing their application.
Topics will include:
- Understanding the funding structure of a Small-Scale Partnership and the types of Activities involved in one
- Award Criteria used in assessing the application
- Steps to consider when completing the Application eForm
- Questions and clarifications
For further queries please contact Deirdre O’Brien (email@example.com)