4-7 October 2022 | Dublin , Ireland
About This Training
Do you work with young people? Do you find it challenging to decipher the language and policy associated with youth participation and to translate it to meaningful work with young people? If yes, this training is for you!
The overall objectives of the training course are as follow:
- Explore different forms of youth participation within the context of the Erasmus+ programme and European Solidarity Corps Programme.
- Gain a greater understanding of youth participation – tools and formats and how the European programmes can be used as a tool both at a local/national and European level.
- Explore how youth participation can enhance the inclusion of young people and strengthen youth citizenship.
- How to integrate active participation into the regular work with young people
- To equip youth workers with a number of practical resources to use with young people.
- Experience youth participation from grassroots organisations through good practice examples.
- Demystifying youth policy/ language and how it applies it back to your work with young people
- Peer-to-peer learning and networking opportunities.
This training course is for youth workers who are working on a regular basis with young people 13+.