Léargas Training Room, Avoca House, 189-193 Parnell Street, Dublin 1
This workshop is for organisations that have European Voluntary Service, Strategic EVS, or European Solidarity Corps project ideas. The workshop will guide you through the application process for the 04 October deadline.
Topics will include:
- Understanding the structure of EVS, Strategic EVS and European Solidarity Corps projects
- Steps to consider when completing the Application Form
- Documents needed to send with the Application Form
- The basis used to assess applications
- Networking with other workers and organisations
- Time for questions and clarifications.
To get the most from the workshop, you should have:
- a real Youth Volunteering project application in mind
- your organisation’s PIC and that of your partner(s)
- a laptop with Adobe Reader installed.
To register, email Suzanne Kavanagh.