We have an interesting and insightful morning planned where we will explore the experiences of Irish organisations in European programmes over the past seven years, and the impact that participation has had on their sectors. We will have six presentations on research findings:
• The Impact of Erasmus+ on Modern Foreign Languages in Ireland
Dr. Britta C. Jung, Irish Research Council Post-doctoral Fellow
• Tracing the Impact of European Work Experience on VET learners from Ireland
Charis Hughes, Léargas
• Good Practice Case Studies in Erasmus+ Youth Strategic Partnerships
Anne Molloy, RAY Network/Léargas
• Key Action 1 Mobility: Connecting Adult Education in Ireland to its Rich Tapestry of Values, Philosophy and Community of Practice in Europe
Denise Shannon, Léargas
• Should I Stay or Should I Go? Exploring the Impact of Erasmus+ on Students and Staff in Irish Higher Education.
Dr Magdalena Staniek, Researcher
• Ready, Steady, Bake! eTwinning, Transition and Initial Teacher Education
Una Murray – Teacher Educator, Trinity College Dublin
Join us for a lively morning session from 10am to 12:30 online on 10 November.