Under the 1 October 2015 deadline, organisations can apply for activities under all Key Actions of the Erasmus+ Youth in Action Programme.This event is targeted at those preparing KA1 Mobility Projects (Youth Exchanges, European Voluntary Service, Mobility of Youth Workers) or KA3 Structured Dialogue – Meetings between young people and decision makers in the field of youth projects. The deadline relates to projects starting between 1 January and 31 May 2016.
Please note this is not a general introduction to Erasmus+.
Topics will include:
• Understanding the structure of KA1 and KA3
• Steps to consider when completing the Application eForm
• Important documents needed to submit with the Application eForm
• Award Criteria used in assessing applications
• Questions and clarifications
To get the most from this workshop, participants should have:
• a real project application in mind
• the PIC for your own organisation and your partner(s)
• a laptop computer with Adobe Reader installed.
To register, click here.