Léargas Training Room, Avoca House, 189 Parnell Street, Dublin 1
This workshop is for anyone preparing an Erasmus+ Youth KA2 Strategic Partnership application for the 26 April 2018 deadline. Please note this is not a general introduction to Erasmus+. This application workshop will focus on development of KA2 Strategic Partnership applications for Exchange of Good Practice Projects only.
Topics will include:
· Understanding the structure of KA2 Strategic Partnerships
· Aspects to consider when completing the Application Form and information on how to compile a budget
· Important documents needed to submit with the Application Form
· Award Criteria used when assessing applications
· Time for questions and clarifications.
As this workshop is aimed at those submitting an Erasmus+ application, to get the most from the workshop participants should have:
· a real project application in mind
· your organisation’s PIC (and those of your partners if possible).