Léargas Training Room, Avoca House, 189 Parnell St, Dublin 1
This application workshop is for organisations intending to apply for Erasmus+ KA102 VET Learner and Staff Mobility Projects under the 04 October 2017 deadline.To get the most out of the workshop, participants should:
- Have a realistic project application in mind
- Read the KA1 How to section carefully
- Read our blog on preparing your application
- Know their organisation’s PIC and that of their partner(s) if any.
Please remember the following information when making your application:
- Organisations can receive funding for projects to send their learners or staff to undertake work placements.
- Staff can also exchange expertise and best practice through job shadowing or an observation period in another participating country.This applies to apprentices, learners in QQI levels 4, 5 and 6 courses, and also those who have graduated from these courses or apprenticeships.
- Projects must involve a minimum of two participating organisations (at least one sending and one receiving organisations) from different countries.
- Learners can spend between two weeks and 12 months abroad, while staff can spend between two days and two months abroad.
- Projects can be carried out over 1-2 years.
- Applicants must be a VET organisation sending learners and staff abroad, or the coordinator of a national mobility consortium. Unfortunately, individuals can’t apply directly.
To register, email Petar Dukic no later than 01 September 2017.
Please note: All relevant materials will be sent to participants a week before the workshop!