If you are curious about Erasmus+ funding and activities for young people and youth organisations then this roadshow will help you find out everything you need to know to get started. Organised in partnership with a number of local youth centres, the roadshow will cover:
• Finding out what you can do
• Focusing on the realities and practicalities
• Identifying barriers to participation/problem solving
• Creating a framework for peer support
• Integrating a strategy into your organisation.
Ashling Hotel, Parkgate Street, Dublin 8 | 24 November 2015 | 10.30am – 1.00pm
Register by 13 November through Salto.
Queries only to Deirdre O’Brien.