This is a live Application Webinar for anyone planning to apply for an Erasmus+ Youth Strategic Partnership (KA205), 01 October 2020 deadline.
The webinar is suitable for Youth workers, Youth leaders and project managers who have a project idea with potential partners and are at the stage of developing their funding application.
It will focus on development of KA2 Strategic Partnership applications for:
• Strategic Partnerships Supporting Exchange of Practice
• Strategic Partnerships for Development of Innovation.
• Youth Initiatives
Topics will include:
• Understanding the purpose, activities and budget of KA2 Strategic Partnership projects
• Important areas to consider when writing a project proposal
• Understanding the award criteria used for evaluating applications
• Time for questions and clarifications.
Please note this is not a general introduction to Erasmus+. To get the most from the workshop, participants should have:
• A real project application in mind
• Identified partners for your application.
Register now on Eventbrite. You will later receive an email invitation with a link to the webinar.
For more information please contact Denise Shannon.