Tipperary (Venue TBC)
This workshop is for organisations that have Youth in Action KA1 project ideas for Youth Exchanges, Youth Worker Mobility and European Volunteering and are planning to submit an application under the 15 February deadline. It will be of benefit to Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers and Youth Policy Makers.
Topics will include:
- Understanding the structure of Erasmus+ Youth in Action KA1 projects for Youth Exchanges and Youth Worker Mobility
- Steps to consider when completing the Application Form
- Exploring the new online application process
- Important documents needed to submit with the Application Form
- Award Criteria used when assessing applications
- Networking with other workers and organisations
- Time for questions and clarifications.
To get the most from the workshop, you should have:
- a real Erasmus+ KA1 Youth Mobility project application in mind including partners
- your organisation’s PIC and that of your partner(s)
- your EU Login details
In the afternoon there will be a session around volunteering for people who want to understand the new structures of EVS and Youth Volunteering.
To register, email Carmel Walsh.