This Application webinar is for organisations preparing applications for the 29 October 2020 Erasmus+ additional deadline in the fields of Vocational Education, Adult Education, School Education and Youth:
- Partnerships for Digital Education Readiness (in the fields of School Education and Vocational Education and Training)
- Partnerships for Creativity (in the fields of Adult Education, School Education and Youth)
Topics will include:
- Background and Context (why is this call taking place, policy and priorities supporting them)
- Overview of Strategic Partnerships and activities
- Relevance and Needs
- Project Design (including tips and recommendations in writing your application)
Please note this is not a general introduction to Erasmus+. To get the most from the workshop, participants should have:
- A real project application in mind
- Identified Partners for your application.
A separate Budget and Finance webinar will take place on 12 October 2020.
For more information on this workshop email Deirdre
Register now through Eventbrite.