Dublin West Education Centre, Old Blessington Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24
This application workshop is for schools or school education organisations preparing Erasmus+ applications for the 05 February 2019 deadline. It will focus on KA1 School Staff mobility projects.
We will cover:
- Understanding the structure of Erasmus+
- Completing the Application Form and associated documents
- Award Criteria used for assessing applications
- Questions and clarifications.
Please note this workshop is not a general introduction to Erasmus+. To get the most from the workshop, participants should have:
- A real project application in mind
- Your organisation’s Participant Identification Code (PIC) and that of any partner(s)
- Your EU Login details
Light lunch will be provided.
All relevant materials will be sent to participants a week before the workshop!
Register in advance on Eventbrite. For more information please email Deirdre O’Brien.