Dublin West Education Centre, Old Blessington Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24
This funding workshop covers how to apply for School-to-School Partnerships projects under Erasmus+. Topics include:
- Understanding the structure of Erasmus+ KA219
- Completing the application eForm
- Award criteria used for assessing applications
- Questions and clarifications.
Please note this workshop is not aimed at exploring the possibilities of Erasmus+ and to get the most from the workshop, participants should have:
- a project in mind based on the needs of the applicant school (or schools involved in a consortium headed by a regional authority (see list)
- your organisation’s PIC and that of your partner(s) (if job shadowing is involved)
- laptop with Adobe Reader installed.