This one-day application workshop will brief potential applicants for Erasmus+ KA2 Youth. This event is targeted at those preparing applications for the 2 February 2016 deadline and is not a general introduction to Erasmus+.
The deadline relates to projects starting between 1 September and 31 December 2016.
The venue is the Léargas Training Room in Avoca House, 189-193 Parnell Street, Dublin 1, from 10 am to 4 pm.
Topics will include:
• Understanding the structure of KA2
• Steps to consider when completing the application eForm
• Important documents needed to submit with the application eForm
• Award Criteria used when assessing applications
• Time for questions and clarifications.
You must register for the workshop via Eventbrite.