Léargas Training Room, Avoca House, 189 Parnell Street, Dublin 1
This funding workshop is for those preparing applications for the 02 February 2017 deadline, relating to projects starting between 01 June and 30 September 2017. Please note this is not a general introduction to Erasmus+.
This application workshop will focus on development of KA2 Strategic Partnership applications for Exchange of Good Practice Projects ONLY, as the 02 February deadline relates only to this project type.
Topics will include:
- Understanding the structure of KA2
- Steps to consider when completing the application Form
- Important documents needed to submit with the Application Form
- Award Criteria used when assessing applications
- Time for questions and clarifications.As this workshop is not aimed at exploring the possibilities of Erasmus+, to get the most from the workshop participants should have:
- a real project application in mind
- your organisation’s PIC code and that of your partner(s)
- a laptop with Adobe Reader pre-installed.
To register email Denise Shannon at email@example.com.