Léargas Training Room, Avoca House, 189 Parnell Street, Dublin 1
This funding workshop is for projects addressing the professional development of staff in schools through training courses, job shadowing or teaching assignments in Europe. Topics include:
- Understanding the structure of Erasmus+ KA101
- Completing the application eForm
- Award criteria used for assessing applications
- Questions and clarifications.
Please note this workshop is not aimed at exploring the possibilities of Erasmus+ and to get the most from the workshop, participants should have:
- a project in mind based on the needs of the applicant school (or schools involved in a consortium headed by a regional authority (see list)
- your organisation’s PIC and that of your partner(s) (if job shadowing is involved)
- laptop with Adobe Reader installed.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.