The main aim of our cross-sectoral Project Lab is to explore how Erasmus+ can enhance the quality of inclusion and diversity in your organisation. The Project Lab will create a working environment for organisations that are active locally across the fields of youth, education and training and solidarity to create sustainable networks and partnerships for the development of future projects. Support will be offered by Léargas staff throughout the process, and in the case of successful applications, during the implementation and evaluation phase.
The main objectives for this training are:
• To introduce participants to the priorities of Erasmus+ and the European Solidarity Corps
• To explore how Léargas can support inclusion and diversity
• To showcase projects implemented by organisations in the area of inclusion and diversity
• To illustrate the long-term impact of embracing inclusion and diversity
• To explore the benefits of a strategic approach to inclusion and diversity as an organisational value
• To enable national partnership building.