Galway 2020, Unit 13-15 Cornstone, Middle Street, Galway
This Erasmus+ KA1 Youth Application Workshop is for organisations that have Youth in Action KA1 project ideas and are planning to submit an application under the 04 October 2017 deadline. It will be of benefit to Youth workers, Youth leaders, Project managers, Youth Policy Makers and European Voluntary Service (EVS) mentors/tutors.
Topics will include:
- Understanding the structure of Erasmus+ Youth in Action KA1 projects
- Steps to consider when completing the Application Form
- Exploring the new online application process
- Important documents needed to submit with the Application Form
- Award Criteria used when assessing applications
- Networking with other workers and organisations
- Time for questions and clarifications.
To get the most from the workshop, you should have:
- a real Erasmus+ KA1 Youth Mobility project application in mind
- your organisation’s PIC and that of your partner(s)
- your EU Login details
To register, email Leo Gilmartin.